Re: 答复: need reason description for exclusion of UseCase v1

Let me suggest a general framing of the issue as involving the following
two approaches:

A: The specification incorporates an assumption that the Payee role would
present a set of acceptable payment instrument choices to the Payer;

B: The specification incorporates the flexibilty that either the Payee or
the Payer role would present a set of acceptable payment instrument choices
to the other party.

RE: "The use case below specific to China is just that – specific to a
regulatory and country preference framework."

The illustration was intended to portray dealings between any "large" firm
and any "small" firm. Instead of "Alibaba" I could have said "Target" or
"Carrefour" and the relationship would be consistent: the larger firm in
both Payee and Payer roles typically establishes the set of acceptable
payment instrument choices.

Joseph Potvin
On behalf of DataKinetics http://www.dkl.com
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983