Re: need reason description for exclusion of UseCase v1

Hi.
I have a question for usecase v1

Discovery at Selection of Payment Instruments (
http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-web-payments-use-cases-20150416/#selection-of-payment-instruments
)

I'm not sure who discover
maybe user will select payment instrument across the multiple wallets.
but who discover the wallets?
by mercahnt(payee)?

regards
mountie