Re: Encryption and Signatures in use-cases

On 2015-06-02 15:00, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> Hi Anders,

Hi Adrian,

> Can you point out which use cases you believe need to be updated?

Well, the use-cases are not very explicit in how things like authorization is
achieved but there are a few concrete examples.

3.4 Delivery of Product/Receipt and Refunds
...encrypted line-item receipt

7.2 Tokenized Payments (ApplePay / Venmo / CyberSource)
The mobile app creates an encrypted transaction

Both of these examples are BTW somewhat strange, signed data looks like
a more useful concept for transactions and receipts.

Anders