Re: [roadmap] Web Payments Activity coordination diagram

On 2015-07-16 05:34, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Pat's Web Payments Activity diagram has been converted into Google docs
> for comments and collaborative editing:
>
> https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1b65pAj4PPLCHljR_KIYHrbnmLg8ShbRHIkerLyVRCtI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I'll be integrating the diagram into the Roadmap shortly.

IMO, security is an intrinsic part of a payment system and therefore
cannot be outsourced to some other entity or working group.  That the
mentioned WGs haven't even started makes it worse.

My own experiences with security solutions is that they tend to be intrusive
and thus can have major implications on the rest of the system.

BTW, wouldn't it be more logical cooperating with FIDO alliance?  That's where
the client-side-security-interested part of the payment industry hang out these days.

You don't have to respond to this message, it is just an observation by a non-member.

Anders