Re: Charter updates

Hi Brett,

We are in the same boat. As I understand it we need the charter to be quite
specific so that there is no ambiguity but at the same time not be
restrictive on the WG and how they choose to address the goals.

I think we have a pretty good balance at this point but let's see what the
group has to say.

Adrian