Re: Merchants, Mobile Operators, Banks, Browser Makers: Help us prioritize the Interest Group's work

> On Aug 20, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:
>
> > @Mountie/Kepeng: Is this a stakeholder group you could co-ordinate?
>
> Sure. From Alibaba side, we are glad to co-ordinate this stakeholder group.
>
> Chao Duan is the main contributor in Web Payments group from Alibaba, and I will help him with this.

Fantastic!

I am starting to list “leads” in this document:
 https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/StakeholderPriorities

The leads should help organize discussion and others who wish to participate should contact the
leads.

Feel free to reach out to me for any help!

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447