From: Adrian Hope-Bailie [mailto:adrian@hopebailie.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 11. August 2015 11:12
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: Demonstrations at TPAC

Hi all,
Picking up this thread from the call yesterday. There was an invitation from W3M to use some space in the convention centre in Sapporo for demonstrations.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2015JulSep/0017.html

I got the impression that the group was interested in taking out a shared demonstration area for the Web Payments IG. Is that the case?
I think there would be value in having some demonstrations of our work but manning a stand for the whole week is going to be a challenge so perhaps sharing the load is the right way for us to make a success of something like this.
Thoughts, interest?
Adrian