RE: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2015-08-10 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

Ian wrote:
> Regrets for the call.

Have a nice trip.

David wrote:
> 3 ISO12812 - report from Web Payments IG experts
>
>   Brief report out on the call last week.
>   Per ISO rules his topic must be W3C member only at this point.

Ian asked:
> Can you say more what the goal of this agenda item is?

Since we had our meeting on August 5, to give a brief summary of the state of play, and more importantly to see if there are any questions.

This will not be a long agendum.  In our role as expert to SC7/TC68, I believe it is important that we continually be in sync with the IG, even if the report is brief.

Best regards,
David

> Please, when you join #wpay on IRC type "Present+ <your name here>" to help the scribe keep the roll.
>
> ==========
>
> Agenda for the call:
>
> 1 Confirm agenda.  Please send agenda change requests in advance.

Regrets for the call.

> 3 ISO12812 - report from Web Payments IG experts
>
>   Brief report out on the call last week.
>   Per ISO rules his topic must be W3C member only at this point.

Can you say more what the goal of this agenda item is?

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.