Re: Multiple Wallets

RE: "being a depository and a repository - in our eyes is the capability to
process requests for certain types of transactions and delegate them to the
respective services as the user choses (or has them pre-configured)"

Joerg,

That is precisely what is intended by including the word "algorithm" in "a
'repository' for persistent storage of enduring integral artifacts (e.g.
payment method *algorithms*, receipts, coupons, credentials, etc.)".

Perhaps it could be more explicitly worded, or if necessary elaborated.

Basically, to relate this proposed working definition of an e-wallet to a
physical wallet:

* It is a "depository" for the temporary storage of information in the form
of authorized scalar units of money (as either tokens and/or scalar values
in a registry)
=
* It's where I put my money

...and also:

* It is a "repository" for persistent storage of enduring integral
artifacts (e.g. payment method algorithms, receipts, coupons, credentials,
etc.)
=
* It's where put my credit cards, debit cards, driver's license, transit
pass, café card, etc.

Does this address what you have in mind?

Joseph Potvin
On behalf of DataKinetics http://www.dkl.com
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983