RE: [use cases] Use Cases FPWD ready for Call for Consensus - Call for Consensus

Dear David
I think this is looking really good and everyone has done a fantastic job to
get it to this state.

Just one point . As the work has been progressing we have had some really
useful diagrams produced. They may be on some link I did not follow. As a
person for whom a picture speaks a thousand words - would it be helpful to
include some/ It makes it much easier to visualise the many variants of
things like process flows

I will ask my group in BCS to make input on the Issues raised in the
document (they are pretty well informed on the security and privacy issues)

Yours

Louise

Dr Louise Bennett
Louise.bennett@vivasltd.net
+44 (0)7786 012554
Vivas ltd, 30 Castelnau, London SW13 9RU