Re: [payment agent] A proposal to structure architecture, agents and use cases

On 04/03/2015 09:35 AM, Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL wrote:
> Interesting that Accessibility doesn't show up anywhere under their
> goals or anywhere in either document....

Thanks Katie, I've now corrected that massive oversight in the Executive
Summary and the Charter.

Accessible. The broadest range of accessibility technologies should be
employed to ensure that everyone has equal access to this new technology.

Charter:

Ensuring that credentials are broadly accessible to people with
disabilities.

Please suggest alternate text if that doesn't work for you.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/