Re: [use-cases] Re: WPAY / use case / contributions

On 03/30/2015 06:35 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> - "Making a payment without registering”: This is currently missing
> from the use cases document (even though I believe the group agreed
> [1] do include it). So Manu, this looks like a bug. :)

Fixed.

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/1939c9e0d19e4e4988de79b44c036e69ef61356f

> - "Limiting payee-initiated payments”: We do not yet have use cases
> in the document related to stored value, or spending limits for
> merchants, or budgets. I do not know whether these will be part of
> the first public Working Draft. (Manu, your thoughts?)

They won't be a part of the FPWD, but they are slated to go in
post-FPWD. I've created an issue to remind us of this:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/track/issues/7

> - “Refunds”. I have added an issue to the editor’s draft asking
> whether we want to include the scenario where the refund is to a
> different payment instrument than the payer initially used, in which
> case some notes on identity privacy are in order.

This text can be found here:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#h4_reversals

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.