RE: [payment agent] Task Force Meeting - Friday, December 19th 2014

*** corrected date in subject line, sorry folks ***

Hello folks,

As agreed on our call on Dec 5, we will have our next call on the user payment agent  task force

As some might have noticed, I had to take care of a few urgent - business and non-business - activities, which kept me from attending calls and participating on the mailing lists. I promise to work my way through all the mails - and already thank Pat for the great work he contributed, and which was about all I had a chance to look for, over the last days.

In so far, I am explicitly inviting input to the agenda from those who were deeper in the exchange and discussions over the last days.

==========
Web Payments IG - Use Cases Task Force Meeting Thursday, December 19th 2014
Time: 14:30 UTC / 6:30am San Francisco / 9:30am Boston / 2:30pm London /
               / 3:30pm Paris, Berlin / 10:30pm Hong Kong / 12:30am Brisbane
Web Payments IG Telecon Bridge Phone US: +1.617.761.6200 x9729 ("WPAY")
IRC: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-wpay
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Zakim, need to find someone else than me - I can't even cope with a phone and IRC at the same time yet
==========

Rough Agenda Draft

1. Agenda Bashing
2. User Payment Agent wiki
   * Status at (https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force)
   * Figures to describe the functionality and position of the user payment agent
   * distribute work items
4. Next Steps
   * Create action items

===

Looking forwards to talking to you all on Friday,

                Jörg

Forwarded message 1