From: Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de [mailto:Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 5:23 PM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Cc: boyera@w3.org
Subject: RE: [payment_agent] Alternative TechStack and Black Box architecure

Hello all,

as agreed in the IG call yesterday, I drew up a first version of an
alternative technology stack as I had it in mind.

It can be found here:
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force#Draft_Framework

Also I added an updated version of the black-box architecture from our
prototype work for identification of standardization requirements from a
different angle.

It's also in the wiki at:
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force#User_Payment_Ag
ent

Let us discuss whether this is helpful, needs to be changed or isn't good at
all on Friday.

Send your opinions on the mailing list too - especially those of you who
can't make it to the call.

Cheers,
	Jörg