Re: First Public Working Draft of Web Payments Use Cases

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 4:00 AM, Terence Eden <Terence.Eden@telefonica.com> wrote:
>
> 6.4.3 Refunds
>> Should we include a scenario where the refund is to a different payment scheme, e.g., cash?
>
> There are several scenarios which come to mind.
>
> 1. Fraud prevention - how to make sure that the money isn't returned to someone other than the purchaser?
> 2. Money laundering - how to satisfy local regulations?
> 3. Where the user no longer has access to the account - for example an expired credit card.
> 4. Offering store credit in place of a refund?  In the UK, this does not have to be accepted by the customer - so do we need another negotiation phase here?
>
> Terence Eden

Terence,

Thank you for the comments. I have added several issues to our issues list to address these:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/issues/20
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/issues/21
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/issues/22

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447