Re: Decentralized/Secure/Convenient WebPayments - Based on EXISTING Standards

On 2015-02-13 14:38, Haritos-Shea, Katie wrote:
> Anders,
>
> This is a great example of a simplified visual representation really of the overall topic of Web Payments.
>
> Clearly this issue/topic is so important and has been needed/desired to be implemented for some time.
>
> Thanks for resurrecting and creating this new flow.

Thanx Katie,

Using a Chrome browser you can by spending 2 minutes on
https://mobilepki.org/WebCryptoPlusPlus
get a feeling for how it works as well.

Note: I have personally given up [*] on the browser-wallet so a genuine implementation
would rather pop up a native wallet.

Regards
Anders

*] Nobody has a solution that has any chance of getting support by the browser vendors.