From: Stephane Boyera [mailto:boyera@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:48 AM
To: Anders Rundgren; public-webpayments-comments@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minutes are secret?

> Anyway I couldn't read this one although it is supposed to be approved:
> https://www.w3.org/2014/12/02-wpay-minutes.html
sorry, fixed

> I could though access this one although there is a pad-lock on it:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/11/25-wpay-minutes.html

to be honnest i see the lock but i've no idea what it means and it is added automagically (or not) by mediawiki

cheers
steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.