Re: [use case] Web Payments CG Use Cases 1.0 integrated into wiki

On 11/30/2014 05:26 PM, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> My two messages have not gone to the IC list, as I'm not a member.
> Can you please share this 2nd item with the IC list, or is possible
> for me to joint that list?

Attemping to answer for Stephane since he's busy, please correct me if
I'm wrong Stephane.

You can't join the list since you're not a W3C member nor an Invited
Expert, but you can send your comments to:

Web Payments IG Comments <public-webpayments-comments@w3.org>

The Web Payments IG members will see emails sent to that address; it's
the mailing list for public comments directed at the Web Payments IG.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.