Re: Missing row from EC extension table

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:35:47 +0100
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org
CC: "Turner, David" <davidt@hp.com>, "Merry, Martin" <martin.merry@hp.com>

Dusting off my moth-eaten HP rep on WebOnt WG hat ...

I have discussed David's suggested correction for this problem with him:
[[
I suspect the desired interpretation is

     {x \in R | <x, S(v)> \in ER(p)}
]]
and we are no longer convinced that this is the desirable correction.

We will follow up later, either with this correction or some other, more
desirable, correction. (Timescale for follow-up is weeks or months
rather than hours or days).

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited