RE: Missing row from EC extension table

From: Turner, David <davidt@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:19:28 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, <public-webont-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "Merry, Martin" <martin.merry@hp.com>

On reflection, our original idea for fixing this omission[1] seems to be
what we desired.

Cheers,

Dave

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2007Apr/0001.
html

--
Dave Turner  Cube T400, HP Labs Bristol, Filton Road, Bristol BS34 8QZ
davidt@hp.com          +44 117 3129104 (Work) +44 7962 811627 (Mobile)

Hewlett-Packard Limited. Registered No: 690597 England