Comments (and Wine as an example)

From: Brett Zamir <b.zamir@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:14:13 +0800
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

Hello,

First of all, let me express my appreciation for your great work in
making the semantic web possible.

Although I see that a lot of work has already been done on this, might I
suggest for future versions that some example besides an alcoholic drink
is chosen? Alcohol is considered to be a scourge by hundreds of millions
of this planet's inhabitants, whether for religious or merely
practical/social reasons, so for an international consortium, I would
really suggest an example that could be more universally appealing.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

best wishes,
Brett Zamir