Wine ontology again

From: Jakob Henriksson <b0kaj+www@lysator.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:30:17 +0100
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

Hi, I need some help. I can't seem to get the wine ontology [1] to
work. From earlier posts on w3 realated mailing-lists I have gathered
that there has been some problems with this ontology.

First of all, is [1] the correct (i.e. most up-to-date) wine ontology?
I am using the ontology together with RACER [2]. The problem is that I
can't realize the ABox. I am told that the ABox is incoherent and that
doesn't sound right. Anyone with similar experience?

Any suggestions, pointers or ideas would be much appreciated.

Jakob

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/wine.rdf
[2] http://www.sts.tu-harburg.de/~r.f.moeller/racer/