Modeling question

From: Christoph Mangold <Mangold@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:05:31 +0100 (CET)
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

Hi,

as a newbie I built a taxonomy of terms in (I believe) OWL Light where
each term in my taxonomy is an owl class.  Now I want to introduce a
relationship "referTo" to connect related terms.

I could introduce a property "referTo" to connect related classes.
However, this is no solution unless I use owl Full since in Light/DL
classes can not be individuals, i.e., they can not be connected by
individuals of properties.

Am I missing something? Can this (IMO simple) modeling task only be
fulfilled in Full?  Is it a good idea to model the terms as individuals
(and not classes)?

Any comments appreciated

Chris