RE: OWL usage

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:07:32 -0700
To: "'Joanne Luciano'" <jluciano@predmed.com>, "'Phillip Lord'" <p.lord@russet.org.uk>, <matt.halstead@auckland.ac.nz>
Cc: "'Ian Horrocks'" <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, <pax@cbio.mskcc.org>, <pax@cbio.mskcc.org>, "'Jim Hendler'" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, <public-webont-comments@w3.org>

I have added a note to the main page of the OWL Plugin, and to the
ontology library site:

"Note: The WebOnt W3C working group would like to hear about projects
that are using OWL ontologies. Please share your experience and link
your project with the Semantic Web community by sending an email to the
public-webont-comments@w3.org mailing list."

Hope that helps
Holger