Re: On "Reducing OWL Entailment to Description Logic Satisfiability"

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:45:47 +0000
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: pfps@research.bell-labs.com, public-webont-comments@w3.org

Thanks for the kind words. Anyone interested in reading the paper can
find the full text at [1] (authors' freedom to publish full text on
their web sites is part of the agreement with Springer relating to
their publication of the ISWC proceedings).

Ian

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/download/2003/HoPa03b.pdf