[moved] Re: owl:imports and xml namespace!

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:03:48 -0400
To: "Davide Noaro" <noarodavide@libero.it>, <public-webont-comments@w3.org>
At 1:19 PM +0200 6/27/03, Davide Noaro wrote:
Hi,
I don't understand why in owl:imports you didn't put an attribute to
set up a shorthand notation for names of the elements imported.
There is a redundancy between the namespace declarations and
owl:imports statements like in DAML.... why you didn't add an
attribute like in SHOE to specify the prefix of the elements? Is
there a motivation that giustify the redundancy?
Thank you in advance for you answers,
Davide.