Re: OWL WD comments

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:53:37 -0500
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org, mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk

Morton,

My apologies for taking so long to reply.  And you may see
this twice, since my first attempt went solely to the archive.

Thanks for your comments. Please reply to the mailing list
as to whether the changes below adequately address your comments
with respect to the Guide.

> Re: http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-guide-20030331/

> 3.1.1:
>  The rdf:ID reference example says that
>  [[[Other ontologies may reference this name using its complete form,
>  "http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/wine#Region".]]],
>  but since there is no xml:base declaration, they can't do that
>  (in a reliable fashion),  right?

I have introduced xml:base in the editors draft.

> 5.2:
>  rdf:label for #White should be rdfs:label.

Done.

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre