Re: OWL WD comments - in re Guide

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:08:51 -0500
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

Morton,

My apologies for taking so long to reply.

Thanks for your comments. Please reply to the mailing list
as to whether the above changes adequately address your comments
with respect to the Guide.

> Re: http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-guide-20030331/

> 3.1.1:
> - The rdf:ID reference example says that [[[Other ontologies may reference

> this name using its complete form,
> "http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/wine#Region".]]], but since
there
> is no xml:base declaration, they can't do that (in a reliable fashion),
right?

I have introduced xml:base in the editors draft.

> 5.2:
> - rdf:label for #White should be rdfs:label.

Done.

If this reply answers your questions, please

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre
98 San Jacinto, #500
Austin, TX  78701