Re: Jena comment: Syntax Checker Implementation Report]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:38:15 +0100
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Hi Peter

thanks for your message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jun/0022

We accept the responses to
comments 1, 4 and 5.

We accept the current situation with comment 3, but note that WebOnt still
has to consider changes resulting from RDF Core's decision to drop the
rdf:type rdf:List triples, and point out that making the rdf:type owl:Class
triples optional in all cases would help ameliorate our concerns here.

We note that comment 2 is essentially a special case of the comment about
descriptions in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0048.html
and we will respond further on that thread.

We are not requiring any further response on this thread and are happy for
it to be closed.

Jeremy on behalf of the Jena Team