Thanks for your comments

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:28:43 -0500
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: public-webont-comments@w3.org, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>

Dave and Brian-
  thanks for your recent comments - I will leave it to the editors to
send specific responses.  Please note that we are in preparation for
a face to face this week, and working hard to get things ready and
cleaned up.  It may take a little longer than usual for you to get
our responses and, if so, I apologize in advance, but they will
certainly be read and taken into account as appropriate before any
documents are approved for release by the WG.
  Jim H.