OWL Overview, missing toc entry, rdf versioning

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:14:44 +0100
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

Hi,

I already posted a related comments/question on Dec 4th [1]:

In the OWL Web Ontology Language Overview" document[2] the
section "3.10 OWL Lite Versioning" is missing in the table
of contents. And I have a question concerning that section.
It says: "RDF already has a small vocabulary for describing
versioning information".

It would be great, if someone could tell me, if there
really is such a thing. (In my thesis, which I have to submit
by the end of december, I wrote that one difference between
OWL and RDFS is OWL's support for versioning. I'd just like to
know if I can keep that sentence or should better drop it...)

thanx in advance,
benjamin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Dec/0008.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/

p.s. OWL PR makes my xmas, best wishes to the WebOnt WG :-)

Benjamin Nowack
bnowack@appmosphere.com

Kruppstrasse 82-100
45145 Essen, Germany