[closed] Re: typo error in (normative) appendix B of OWL Reference

At 17:50 +0800 4/1/03, Yuzhong Qu wrote:
>"rdf:resource" should be rdfs:Resource.
>
>BTW, there are a lot of discrepancies between OWL AS&S and OWL
>Reference, why not build a normative OWL/XML syntax?
>

>Yuzhong Qu
>
>Dept.Computer Science and Engineering
>Southest University, Nanjing, China
>http://cse.seu.edu.cn/People/yzqu/en

It was not clear to us whether your message addressed the new Last
Call documents or the earlier ones.  If you the discrepancies can
still be found in the last call working documents, please let us know.

The following are our Working Drafts in Last Call:
* OWL Web Ontology Language Overview
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-features-20030331/
* OWL Web Ontology Language Reference
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-ref-20030331/
* OWL Web Ontology Language Guide
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-guide-20030331/
* OWL Web Ontology Language Semantics and Abstract Syntax
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-semantics-20030331/
* Web Ontology Language (OWL) Use Cases and Requirements
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-webont-req-20030331/

  thanks for your input
  Jim Hendler

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler