RE: OWL working drafts - feedback

I can see and agree with the rationale of allowing me to specify properties
with no values.  My uneasiness should have been better expressed as, "Why
the positive-integer restriction of minCardinality?".

Maybe what is missing is more description of the rational on the cardinality
definitions in the document both under OWL and OWL-LITE.

5.1.2 does not seem to allow for minCardinality 0 | maxCardinality 0 |
minCardinality 1 maxCadinality 0.  If this is correct I think it should be
spelled out in the text of the abstract Syntax document as well as some of
the other documents that seem to specify only that the cardinality
descriptors are restricted to 0 or 1.

5.3.3/5.2.3 allows cardinality 0 under cardinality as a non-negative-integer
but not minCardinality 0 under minCardinality as a positive-integer. If
cardinality 0 is expanded out to minCardinality 0 maxCardinality 0.  This
seems to imply minCardinality can have a value of 0 but only if
maxCardinality is also 0.  Again this is ok but should definetly be spelled
out if this is correct.

Also of slight note is that the http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl document has
all the cardinalities listed as non-negative integers.

Pat