Can OWL say whatis the WHOis

From: Gary Mosher <donotgo@donotgo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:28:45 -0500 (EST)
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org

All this RDF * XML * URI “stuff” seems the long way around from my perspective. I read your obtuse mumbo-jumbo and wonder why all this energy devoted to a “scheme” that seems a lot more complex than necessary?

Over the past two years I have e-mailed a few of you trying to get a response to my contention that my “whatis” proposal offers a simpler, better way to:
“Provide the needed foundation upon which a best possible result can be produce regarding the complete and accurate mapping of the internets content architecture.”
I have gotten no replies.

At the very least the fact that I am one of the few voices on this internet advocating for “language consolidation” for the purpose of better navigation, and pushing for a fix to the problem of there being “No practical (logical or efficient) way to find all sites that fit a "class" of web site” should earn me enough credibility to get some kind of “why your proposal sucks” commentary from at least one of you w3seers.

A couple of links:
My “in process” proposal:
http://donotgo.com/dwhatis.htm

Old (got locked, than deleted) message board where I got abused for suggesting we don’t need so many ways to say the same thing:
http://donotgo.com/nopoint2.htm

-Gary Mosher