Re: rdf:List

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:44:49 -0400
To: tolle@dbis.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Cc: public-webont-comments@w3.org, christop@ics.forth.gr

As Jos de Roo implied, a recent decision of the RDF Core WG has added
rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest, and rdf:nil and rdf:ParseType="Collection"
to RDF.  This decision is so new that it had not even made it into any of
the editor's draft documents for the RDF Core WG when the WebOnt documents
were created.  There is still only a note in the editor's draft of the
new RDF syntax document at the beginning of
http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Open-Issues

As far as the WebOnt documents go, I just noticed that the abstract syntax
document uses the owl: versions of these tokens, which is wrong, and will
be changed.  As far as I can tell the other documents do not have any
errors in this area.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider