Face to Face Meeting, Friday November 16, Boston [via Web Observatory Community Group]

From: David De Roure <david.deroure@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:43:48 +0000
To: public-webobservatory@w3.org
Save the date! We're planning a Web Observatory Community Group face-to-face
meetup on Friday November 16th, immediately after the ISWC conference [1]
which finishes on Thursday Nov 15th. The meeting will be in Boston (we're
booking a room at the moment) - watch this space. -- Dave
[1] http://iswc2012.semanticweb.org/

This post sent on Web Observatory Community Group

'Face to Face Meeting, Friday November 16, Boston'

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/2012/09/20/iswc2012/

Learn more about the Web Observatory Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory