A slide for November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston [via Web Observatory Community Group]

From: David De Roure <david.deroure@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:31:03 +0000
To: public-webobservatory@w3.org
Hi - this is a key scoping slide from the presentations I've given at Web
Observatory Workshops this year which I thought I'd circulate now ahead of
tomorrow's discussions about the scope and ambition of the group – it
distinguishes between the Web as a lens, the Web as the observed artefact
itself, and the [...]

This post sent on Web Observatory Community Group

'A slide for November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston'

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/2012/11/15/a-slide-for-november-16th-f2f-meeting-boston/

Learn more about the Web Observatory Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory