Re: Monthly 30 minute sync?

Hi All,

> On 31 Oct 2018, at 19.00, Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Anssi & everyone,
>
> As we discussed at the F2F in Lyon we set tentatively to have a F2F sometime in the spring of 2019. I was curious if people would have interest in meeting once a month. At the very least this could be a status update on where things are with the work that Ningxin has been doing but I suspect we’ll have more usecases that can help inform API direction as we move forward.
>
> I would recommend once a month telecon, hangouts or similar. Thoughts?

Greg - sounds good.

Since we seem to have pretty wide geographic distribution, let's figure out who'd like to participate to narrow down on timing.

Since not everyone is yet subscribed to this mailing list, I started a meta issue for teleconference scheduling on GitHub:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/issues/3

Please add your current UTC time offset to the issue (or chime in here) if you'd be interested in participating a 30-minute WebML CG monthly call.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)