Re: Call for review: Web Neural Network API use cases

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that the use cases PR is still looking for 2-3 additional reviewers:

  https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/pull/2

Also, I suggest you start watching the "webnn" GH repo to get notified of spec updates:

  https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/

Thanks!

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)