Re: translation of survey into French

Thanks, Virginie! Your corrections are much appreciated :)

You had a question; see below.

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 10:36:23 +0200, GALINDO Virginie
<Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com> wrote:

[...]
> En conséquence, les sept prochaines questions portent sur les avantages,
> étant entendu qu'initialement il ne s'agit pas d'inclure des avantages
> réservés aux membres du W3C. <-- cant understand the intention of this
> sentence !

The reference text is:

[[ Accordingly, the next several questions relate to the benefits
question, understanding that initially this is not to include Membership
benefits.  ]]

My understanding is that the intention, having laid out the 4 points of
view regarding benefits, is to make sure people understand that including
benefits that are reserved to the membership is out of the question.

I hope this helps.

Coralie

[...]
--