Re: W3C Webizen - question about web developer relation

On 9/5/2014 11:26 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Was there any history in W3C for managing web developer community ?
>
> It may not be completely related to webizen, but I am curious why
> there is not such role in W3C for talking to web developers today.

For some time we have not provided sufficient attention to the developer
community.  We are trying to fix it.

Several years we started webplatform.org [1] which was our first effort
to better engage.

Webizens is another attempt to better reach out.

Of course, for years we have helped the community with W3C Validators [2].

I am hoping that Project #2 from [3] will further grow the focus on
Developers.

Jeff

[1] http://www.webplatform.org/
[2] http://validator.w3.org/