Re: Comments on Webizen proposal

Thanks Ian for the valuable comments. See below.

[cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webizen/2014May/0032.html ]

>> Hi Jeff and all,
>>
>> Here are some comments on the Webizen proposal [1].
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen

[...]

>>   - Concept & pitch (NOTE: I realize I'll be increasingly connected to
>> this part of the proposal.). Right now there are phrases like "you want
>> to give
>>     back to the Web for all you have gained". That phrase is
>> disconnected from the stated goals, all of which relate to W3C and its
>> activities. I would
>>     expect something like this instead: "Take your place at the W3C
>> table." or "Help ensure Web standards meet your needs."
>
> I leave this to Coralie who I think is in the middle of another pass on
> this section.

Thanks, Jeff.
I've finally gotten rid of the April suggestions which no longer matched
the goals at all, and added Ian's.

I've also added a few notes throughout the wiki, with Ian's comments,
where Jeff hadn't updated.
cf. https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Webizen&action=history

Coralie

--