From: Léonie Watson
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:11 AM
To: Bassetti, Ann; public-webizen@w3.org
Reply To: LWatson@PacielloGroup.com
Subject: RE: meet at Technical Plenary?

Ann Bassetti wrote:
“I wonder if any of you will be at the W3C TPAC (aka Technical Plenary), the last week of October, in Santa Clara, CA (Silicon Valley), and who would be interested to have an informal Webizen meeting on Friday, Oct. 31st?”

Yes, I’ll be there. Not sure of availability on Friday yet, but morning would be a better bet than the afternoon I suspect.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson – Senior Accessibility Engineer, TPG
@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup