Re: Webized wallet

On 22 January 2014 21:21, carmen <_@whats-your.name> wrote:

> reading
> http://maxtaco.github.io/bitcoin/2014/01/16/how-jason-bourne-stores-his-bitcoin/, a few steps caught my eye
>
> 2 .. note the SHA-256 sum in the URL after the redirect. Save the HTML to
> a file
> 4 Copy the HTML to your AGM
> 5 sha256sum warp.html
> 6 Open the HTML as a local file..

Thanks for sharing, I wasnt aware of warp before.

This looks like a pretty secure way to create a wallet.

It's also possible to use your X.509 or GPG key to add an extra layer of
security (by running the encrypt function on your entropy) if you have one
already.

After I've finished webizing the block chain (ETA hopefully next 1-2
months), I'd like to try and webize one of the free software wallet
solutions