Re: Resigning from chair

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 8:58 AM Jacopo Scazzosi <jacopo@scazzosi.com> wrote:

> I’d be happy to continue chairing and editing towards a new 2024 ED and
> beyond but I can’t do that unless at least a few people from the silent
> majority publicly recognize what we've done since circa November 2023 as a
> legitimate continuation of what came before.

Very much agree, the more diverse, active, and less silent the majority
are, the better the end result will be, and the process more enjoyable for
all.

RWW and WebID were historically very interesting places to hang around it,
with people working on projects right at the edges of technology coming
together to loosely couple things, heading back in that direction and
fostering/encouraging innovation as a bi-product of the CG would perhaps be
a bigger gift to all, and the web, than WebID itself.