Re: Unblocking WebID CG work items

Hi all,

As you know, we now have a W3C repository for the WebID spec
    https://github.com/w3c/WebID

We are also working our way into this being incorporated into a W3C Working
Group as part of the Solid project, which is good news as that provides
the excellent use case for WebID, and can help us make decisions based
on implementation needs. Chair decisions will be made then too, I am sure,
and I think we should wait for that process to unroll before wasting too
much time over here.

If someone wants to make a small PR to include Json-LD in the current updated
Spec, please put the language forward and make a PR.

Henry