Re: WebID 1.0 Editors Draft

> On 2. Feb 2022, at 16:30, Jacopo Scazzosi <jacopo@scazzosi.com> wrote:
>

>> I will wait a few days just in case someone more suited for the task decides
>> to take the mantle. If that doesn't happen, I guess it'll be time to try
>> something new!
>
> The silence is deafening... What am I getting into? :)
>
> All right. Does anyone have anything against me editing the spec? If not, I'll
> start getting in touch with previous editors and generally learn about how
> to be a good editor.

Hi Jacopo,

   What we really need here are PR contributions.

If you can make pull requests to this Community Groups’s repository

   https://github.com/w3c/WebID/

and it has consensus from those implementing systems using
WebID, then the commit will be merged.

To start with, the absolutely least controversial thing one
could do is just make a PR that fixes all the errors spotted
by David Booth. See issue 2:

 https://github.com/w3c/WebID/issues/2

After that we can work on a contribution to allow
json-ld format, which has support as Sarven mentioned
in a recent email. That would be a bit more tricky to
get the exact wording right.

Henry