Re: Loops or ACL logic? - was: WebKey - was: WebID-protected WebID document

This is very similar to the "authentication deadlock" described in this
paper (page 2), except that in this case S == R.

http://bblfish.net/tmp/2012/08/05/WebID_Delegation.pdf

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com