Re: Authentication Proposal -- Solid Cookies

On 5 February 2016 at 12:58, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@graphity.org>
wrote:

> Question: why? Do we really need a new technology for this?

Actually a great question!

It was a response to this thread, which was brainstorming alternatives.

https://github.com/solid/solid/issues/22#issuecomment-176833835

As someone that has used WebID+TLS every day for several years I dont see a
huge problem with it.  I do think we can make better browsers tho,
particularly the open source ones.