Re: FYI: An Extension to the WebAppSec Credential Management API

Thanks for sharing this out, Melvin!

Note that this document is a proposal from the Credentials
CG/WebPayments IG; Manu (CC'd) is the right point of contact for
feedback (and public-webappsec@ would certainly be interested in
feedback regarding the
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/credentialmanagement/ draft
itself).

-mike
--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany,
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine
Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)